Adhering to the rules of corporate governance is an integral part of the operation of PZU SA and the overall PZU Group. The high standards we espouse in this area are of great significance from the vantage point of the efficient operation of all our business processes and ensuring predictable financial stability in the long-term. From the Group’s point of view, this also forms part of our shared market responsibility for devising and enhancing the binding standards of operation and governance.
- Best Practices of Companies Listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange of 2021;
- Rules of Corporate Governance for Regulated Institutions;
and the regulations ensuing from the Commercial Company Code, the insurance and reinsurance act, acts governing the operations of joint stock companies on the capital market and internal regulations such as, among others, the "Rules for the Pursuit of the Disclosure Policy by Powszechny Zakład Ubezpieczeń Spółka Akcyjna with respect to capital market participants".
- PZU Group’s Best Practices;
- Canon of the Financial Market’s Best Practices;
- Rules of Best Insurance Practices;
- Rules for Advertising Insurance Services and the Code of CSR Best Practices for the PZU Group’s Suppliers.
There are also two banks in the PZU Group that employ corporate governance rules that are specifically designed to their business as they operate under a different business profile:
Commercial register information: PZU SA; al. Jana Pawła II 24, 00-133 Warsaw, taxpayer identification number
National Court Register no. KRS 0000009831 (https://ekrs.ms.gov.pl/web/wyszukiwarka-krs)